Thursday, February 26, 2009

If you think I look bad you should see the other guy!



Oakley was begging to go outside all afternoon. After finally finding shoes we headed out. After walking around the backyard awhile, he finally noticed Taelyn on the trampoline. He was excited because Derrick and Sadie were not on the trampoline to make it hard for him to jump. Taelyn helped him up. He wanted to jump and was trying hard to do so. I asked Taelyn to hold his hands so he could jump better. He was not having any of that. I asked Taelyn to maybe not jump for just a minute so he could have a chance to jump. She layed down on the trampoline to give Oakley a turn. I walked over to wipe his nose. He didn't want me to and started to run away. Before I knew it he had tripped over Taelyn's feet and he was now headed for the rim of the trampoline. I got to him just as he hit the rim with his face. Well as you can see the trampoline won. That lip took two seconds to swell up. But after a good cry, Oakley was back outside on the trampoline no less. What a boy!!!

1 comment: