Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Oakley is so funny
Last night I was trying to get Oakley ready for bed. Well he had a different idea. He really didn't want to get ready for bed. I got his clothes off which is never hard to do. He thinks its great if he gets to run around with out his shirt or socks or even in just a diaper. Well last night he got away from me before I had the chance to put anything back on him, even the diaper. He ran away laughing. Then after he got across the room he realized that he was without a diaper. He turns around to me and says "coot" (cute) then he says "dance" and starts to jump and turn in circles and kind of dancing. Then he yells "go!" At that point I grabbed him and with his kicking and screaming finally got the diaper back on. I know that he was meaning for me to say "mark-set-go" so he could run, I wasn't going to take any chances. Boy this kid is something else. One really never knows what he will do next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment