Friday, September 25, 2009

Crazy Hair day






One thing the Elementary school does every year is have crazy hair day. Sadie went red (I know it looks more orange) . Derrick went with one side spiked and one side down. I have to say that I a really proud of Derrick. This was a first for him. He really went all out :) He has never wanted to do this until this year. Way to go!!! Taelyn's hair was really fun. I think she looks like a troll. She had a lot of fun and loved her hair so much that she left it in all day.

1 comment:

  1. That is a hard age to dare to be different (or to participate in crazy stuff). We did crazy hair day on Monday, and I was in, but skipped out on disney day, senior citizen day, and baby day.

    ReplyDelete