Monday, July 6, 2009

He got them Off !!!

Well I would have thought that Derrick would be sitting in the truck waiting, counting down the very minutes until his appointment and 1:30 today. Today was the day he got his braces off. When it was time to go he wasn't sure he wanted to. He said a prayer on the way over, didn't really want to talk about them being off. He asked me several times if I would come stand by him while they took off his braces. Well most of the brackets came off nicely and without any trouble, but we had 3 that didn't. Derrick lost 2 more teeth today and one is ready to come out at any time. The good news is that he got a permanent retainer. I'm posting the before and after pictures so one can really understand the big change that he has experienced :)

1 comment:

  1. I had to sneak a peak of your blog, but luckily it isn't private like some peoples...(Katie). She needs to let us ALL in! your kids are so stink'n cute. I loved looking at past posts, they are so fun. And that Cake you made AMAZING!!!! I hope you guys are coming for Sue's wedding, we'll be there for sure! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete