Monday, April 19, 2010

Cookie dough or Play dough??!!

I was the first counselor in Young Woman for just over 3 years. My kids got use to me saying "I need those treats for young woman so you have to wait and see if we have any left," for so long that I thought I would surprise them and make a whole batch of cookies just for them. So my taste testers and I set out to make cookies. As time went on I began to wonder if I was making cookie dough or play dough. Once the cookie dough was done I got the usual question of "Can I have one taste?" I said one taste, then came the question of "Can I have the beater?" Ok, then lets wait until they are cooked. Everyone got down and put away their chair, and I went to go do laundry while we waited for the first batch to be done. When the timer went off I came to find the answer to my question. I had most definitely made cookie play dough.



No comments:

Post a Comment