Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Halloween Pumpkins
So we waited until the Saturday before Halloween to carve pumpkins. Well actually it ended up that the Saturday was to last day to do them. We get the pumpkins about a week earlier but the kids choose things like video games and T.V. instead. Not that I was happy about it, but I wasn't going to force them to do it. I wasn't going to dill with the mess of pumpkin carving along with fits and complaints. So with Dad finally home to help we carved them on Saturday. They turned out good. After I got all the white pumpkins done. Matt made the comment that I was one pumpkin short. Well to my credit, I bought all the white pumpkins the store had left. White pumpkins were in demand this year. The other two families that were at the store buying pumpkins when we were there also go white ones. Oh well it was fun. The kids all did great !!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment