Oakley has had his blanket that he call "Kag" from the day he was born. When he was a few months old "Bo" his bear joined the group. He had to have both of them with him to go to sleep. When we went to the zoo with Taelyn's preschool he was sad because he really wanted this frog, but I didn't want to spend $25 on it. A few weeks later I found a frog that was cute and and a lot less money. He got the monkey and Puppy for Christmas 2008. Frog, Puppy and Monkey started life much like Bo did, just hangin' out in his crib. When we moved Oakley to the toddler bed, they found a spot on the bed between the pillow and the wall. More of a bumper than anything else. One day when Oakley got up from his nap I heard him coming down the stairs like always; but this time he was grunting like he was having a hard time making it down. I went to find out what was wrong. I was met by the cutest sight. There was Oakley with his arms just as full as could be. He was caring not only Kag and Bo which was to be expected but also frog, Puppy and Monkey. He said to me "Hi Mom, I wake up and got BoKag and Friends" Well he has done that for a few weeks now. We have had some all hands searches of the house trying to find a missing friend so he can go to bed. One day Matt asked if I had a picture of him with BoKag and Friends. We had to capture this moment. Soo sweet. If only we could keep them little forever.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment