Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Sadie turns 10!!
This year for Sadie's birthday, I took her, Taelyn, Brooklyn Searle, Krystan Varela, BriAnna Marsh and Tailia Johnson to the beauty school in town. They each got their hair done, as well as make-up and nails. Then back home for cupcakes and presents. They had a great time and looked stunning when done. It was a very busy week. Friend party on Wednesday, Matt's knee surgery on Thursday, dance rehearsal on Friday as well as the ward Christmas party, then The Festival of Trees on Saturday. Sadie's birthday was on Sunday, and with everything that was going on I didn't get a chance to make her a cake this year. So I took her to the store and let her pick one. She picked an Oreo cake and had them write "Happy Birthday Sadie" in bright orange. She had a great week. She said that this year she got sung to about a million times! Happy Birthday you beautiful girl you!!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment